Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

goldilocks and the three bears.

I have been learning to write complete sentences, add details, and change the beginnings of my sentences. This is a story about Goldilocks. I have not finished it yet but this is what I have done so far.

One day i was sitting on a swing.  I went to the bush , i  
was looking for a rabbit because the rabbit ran away and chased the rabbit  all the way through the forest and then i got lost in the forest  then i saw small house.I went to the house and i look in through the window but when i looked through the window i saw no one so i just went inside but when i in i saw same bowls on the table and then i ran to the 1st bowl and it was to hot then i eat the 2 bowl it was to hot too. Then i eat the 3 bowl and was just right and then i went to the chair I sat on the big chair but it was too tall then i sat on the other chair and it was no good then I sat on the other  chair and was just right then i went up the stairs and i saw three bed’s

is better known with

No comments:

Post a Comment