Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

Donald trump

Donald Trump is the best president in the world he is kind and funny and he builds walls for people in need. He is also very kind to children...We all know that Donald is the most least racist person in the world and people say he’s mean and racist but Donald trump is not that type of guy he is more of a kind and loyal person…. Donald trump is very fair he built a wall that he paid for himself he did everything to help America and keep it safe….. He helps those in need and builds walls to end wars he will do anything to get respect and trust from other nations….. And if you think your the best looking guy you should check him out
Image result for donald trump funny face
There you have it the best looking man in the world…. He will save millions with this face.


Donald trump is a fit, caring and loyal person. He cares only for the safety of America, he is the most greatest president in all history of presidents. Donald trump is now the greatest president ever, he will do anything to keep America safe…

And I actually dislike Donald trump... In writing we been learning about satire... 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Vili,

    My name is Rachel and I am working with the Summer Learning Journey blogging programme this year. Our team came across your post and we all loved it! In fact, our co-leader Hazel showed it to our entire team and we all spent time reading it. You have totally mastered the art of sattire.

    As a Canadian, I follow American/North American politics with interest and will be sure to send your blog to friends at home. They'll love it!

    Wishing you a great holiday with family and friends. If you get the chance we'd love it if you joined the Summer Learning Journey this year. There are 60 different activities that are part of the programme and some involve writing creative stories. You would be amazing at those!

    All the best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Vili! I'm an English teacher here at Tamaki College and I look forward to meeting you. I was so relieved when I got to the end of your post to see that it was satire. I once had a student who really thought Donald Trump was a great guy. That's fine for people to have their own views but he wasn't prepared to debate the other side of the argument.

    I really enjoyed the way you kept the satirical tone right through your post. My only tip to make it even better is to cut down on the ellipses (an ellipsis is the proper name for your "..."). They are most powerful if you don't overuse them and put them in the middle of sentences ... like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo Vili, I'm your science teacher at Tamaki this year. At first when I read this I thought "uh-oh, I'm not sure Vili quite understands about Trump and his wall.." but then I reached the end of your writing and found out it was satire! I was very relieved. Mr Spurdle your comment taught me something today. I didn't know that lots of dots... were called an ellipses!

      Delete